Ralph Waldo Emerson, 1844
Here is some information to serve you better.
Contact InformationView our Contact Us page for contact information.
- After 11 AM only
- On campus only
- Monday through Friday only
- Specific time not guaranteed
- $7.00 delivery fee on all orders
- 48-hour notice required
- Customer must provide phone and/or email contact information for deliveries to on-campus student housing units
From the intersection of North Eagleville Road and Storrs Road/Route 195, travel northwest about 0.1 miles. UConn Blooms is on the left past the Storrs Congregational Church.
Find a Florist
Find a local, reputable Connecticut florist who works outside our delivery area at www.realflorists.com.
Hours10:30 AM-5:00 PM Monday through Friday
Closed Saturday, Sunday, July and all national holidays
A 48-hour notice is required for all deliveries. This lead-time may be longer during certain busy seasons.
See number 4 on the college map.
Walk-in: Floriculture Building, 1395 Storrs Road/Route 195, Storrs, CT
Free short-term parking on the north side of the building
- Husky Bucks, in-store purchases only
- Personal checks
- MasterCard, Visa and Discover credit cards
- For University departments: E-doc (IB)
In-store pick-up is available during regular business hours.
- Prices subject to change, depending on availability & seasonal conditions
- Delivery charge $7 on all orders
- CT sales tax (6.35%) applied to all orders
Privacy & Security PolicyView our policy here
Our designers make every attempt to reproduce the arrangements according to its description. See Substitution Policy below.
- Fresh flower stems
- Roses, in several colors
- Tropical and blooming plants
- Event flowers
Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value. Additionally, the substitution of certain keepsake items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays. In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.
Walk-in customers are welcome weekdays from 10:30 AM to 5 PM at our physical store in the Floriculture Building on campus. Fresh flowers and unusual plants are available.