- Dynamic Class Search - Need help? Follow these steps.
- Registration Options
- Add/Drop Information
- Printable Registration Form (PDF)
- All registrations must be received by published deadline dates to avoid a $50 late fee.
- Our staff will input your registration into the University’s Student Administration system, in the order it was received. Confirmation of your successful class registration and payment information will be sent to your home email address.
Registration obligates you to make full payment for your course(s). If you are unable to pay for the course or choose not to take the course, you must formally drop the course within the published refund deadlines. Please note that you will still be responsible for the non-refundable registration fee.
- Credits earned from UConn courses are transferable to most other institutions. Credits earned may also be used toward acceptance into specific UConn degree programs, with some restrictions. Please note that non-degree status does not constitute, guarantee, or imply admission into any program at UConn.
- Consult with an advisor before registering if you:
- need to discuss course selections, types of programs available at UConn, course prerequisites, etc.
- or need to register for more than 8 credits.
- If you are a high school student seeking to take UConn undergraduate classes as a non-degree student, please contact the Office of Early College Programs
- If you have been dismissed from the UConn, you may take up to 8 credits per semester with permission. Your dismissal letter will provide you with contact information for the appropriate person to obtain permission from.
- If at any point, you would like to seek readmission to the University, please contact the advisor or the advising dean of the school or college into which you are attempting to be admitted for more information regarding course planning.
Last updated 2/24/14